headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, Agile team of Engineers
- Plan product releases and manage your product backlog
- Assess and maximize business opportunities for growth and create business cases and experiments
- Manage stakeholders from different parts of the company as well external partners
- Take a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Min 3 years experience as a Product Owner building customer facing products
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business mindset
- Being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience of working with media streaming technologies ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry
- Min 2 years experience working with Agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- Familiar with concepts such as ReST & Graph APIs, Cloud platforms, microservices
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a high-speed environment
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.