headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGEMENT BOARD (M/F/D)
Intern (from 3 months on)
Cologne Headquarter, Berlin Development Lab or 100% on remote
SPORTTOTAL is a stock listed technology and media company with great experience and expertise that is active worldwide. Its activities include television services, platform buildings and developments, the advancement of innovative technologies, signal and infrastructure specializations and the marketing and organization of major events. This combination enables first-class media and technology offerings and innovative service solutions that delight customers all over the world.
The exciting and fast paced startup SPORTTOTAL.TV is part of the SPORTTOTAL AG and is streaming sports events such as football, basketball, ice hockey to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv and www.sporttotal.com.
- Direct involvement and responsibility in various tasks directly related to our partners, such as DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG or FIFA World Cup 2022™
- Support of the management board in the demanding day-to-day business with operational & organizational tasks
- Take charge of various operational and strategic projects and products
- Creation and preparation of presentations, business case analyses & reports
- Assess and maximize business opportunities for growth and create business cases and experiments
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in PPT and XLS
- Good communication skills and absolute confidential and loyal
- Strong hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team and integrity
- Independent, structured, and forward-looking way of working
- Fluent in English and in German
- Sports and technical affinity
- Experience in the field of management consulting is an advantage
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development
- Short decision paths
- Location-independent and remote working solutions
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We highly value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.