headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Senior Android (m/f/d)
Full-time, Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Act as a consultant for the Product Management Teams
- Take personal responsibility for project success
- Design simple elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Adopt new tools and technologies that improve quality and efficiency
- Provide technical strategy and direction to the team
- Mentor junior engineers, peer review and adherence to coding standards
- Min 5 years experience as a Mobile Engineer
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of software architectures and design patterns such MVVM & MVP
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment; Scrum & Kanban
- Thorough knowledge of Android with Kotlin or Java
- Knowledge of ARCore, ML Kit, C, C++, NDK Streaming
- Experienced in using ReST & Graph APIs
- Experienced in building video streaming applications
- Experienced in scoping features
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.