headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Senior Designer (m/f/d)
Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Bring the product vision of sporttotal to life
- Ensure the sporttotal corporate identity is reflected across all public facing applications
- Build a scalable design system that easily translates to different form factors and devices
- Continuously monitor user insights to improve the user experience and also revenues
- Work closely with the Product Owners to create design sprints
- Work with the engineering team to align expectations
- BSc/BA/Dip in design (or similar) with relevant practical experience
- Min 4 years of experience in the field of interaction design
- Solid experience in designing User Interfaces for digital multi-platform products ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry
- Experienced in using common design and prototyping programs (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC)
- Experienced in taking a concept all the way to a pixel perfect high-fidelity design
- Enjoy working in a strong technical international team
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: email@example.com
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.