headquartered in Cologne is looking for a job at the earliest possible date
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) (m/f/d)
Berlin Development Lab, Berlin, Germany
sporttotal.tv gmbh is an exciting fast paced startup, streaming under-medialised sports events such as football, volleyball, hockey, basketball to name a few, to fans around the world. Using cutting edge automated camera technology and video production techniques to deliver a high-quality viewing experience. sporttotal has installed over 750 camera systems and streamed over 18,000 live games so far.
Further information can be found at www.sporttotal.tv.
- Act as a consultant for Product Management Teams
- Take personal responsibility for project success
- Design simple elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Adopt new tools and technologies that improve quality and efficiency
- Mentor junior engineers, peer review and adherence to coding standards
- Manage the web apps release process
- Min 5 years experience as a Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of designing and implementing scalable, high traffic, high availability web applications
- Experienced in Typescript, ReactJS, HTML5 / CSS3
- Min 3 years experience building applications with NodeJS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, WebSockets, WebRTC, Redis
- Experienced in building Content Management Systems (CMSs)
- Experienced in building ReST & Graph APIs
- Good understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs); CloudFront, Akamai
- Experienced in working in an Agile environment; Scrum and Kanban
- Passionate about technology, keeping up-to-date with new trends and practices
- Experienced with Cloud architectures and services; AWS, GCP, Azure
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German
- An exciting, modern company with strong partners
- Start-up atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Active participation in the further development of the product
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
You are highly motivated with an agile mind set and a structured way of working. In addition to excellent communication skills, you are a team player with an ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines when required.
Interested? Then send us your complete and informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the next possible starting date by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to getting to know you personally.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.